Private Alternative Care was nothing more than a dream until a twist of fate provided the opportunity to pursue a life long goal of helping the elderly and disabled in a non-institutionalized setting. It became clear that not all elderly and disabled individuals needed to be in settings other than their own homes. So in 2009 PAC became a reality, offering seniors and the disabled alternatives to living independently on their own terms.Simply stated “we are here to help” support the lifestyle you desire in the comfort of your own home. If at any time the level of care should exceed PAC’s capabilities, a referral can be made through one of our local care managers with consideration and cooperation of the immediate family, in the best interest of the client. At PAC we pledge to preserve dignity, provide compassion, and promote respect to all our clients and family members involved. We strive to consistently provide continuity of care for as long or as little as required. We operate as part of the community, caring for your friends and neighbors’ providing top quality home care at it’s best! Thank you for your interest in Private Alternative Care. We look forward to meeting you and your entire senior care needs.
Live well independently,
Independent Home Care Provider
First and foremost our focus to service is based on the need and desire of our client, the client’s family, and the caregiver. Because we are independently owned and operated we are able to personalize our services to meet you and your loved one’s needs and desires.
PAC offers services 7 days a week up to 24 hours a day through a comprehensive menu of services.
A summary of our service offering:
- Companion care: our caregivers are more than just hired help…. they are your friends.
- Escorted Transportation: to get your loved one to an appointment in a safe and timely manner.
- Personalized care: For those loved one’s who struggle with limitations of aging or developmental disabilities.
- Back up care: This service is for the busy caregiver who cannot stay home from work due to an acute illness, or scheduling conflict.
- Temporary Staffing care: for loved ones in assisted living facilities who require additional care due to understaffing. We are here to help at home, or wherever home may be.
- Medication reminder: we are there to make sure you stay on track!
- Light housekeeping: We are there to ensure cleanliness and a sense of order.
- Meal planning and preparation: Because eating well is the key to Living well….independently!
Additional services as needed per get acquainted assessment.
- How does Private Alternative Care choose its employees? PAC looks for caring, compassionate, caregivers who genuinely enjoy working with the elderly. All caregivers are bonded, insured and have nationwide background check.
- Are services provided in nursing homes and assisted living facilities? Yes, PAC provides care giving services wherever your loved one calls home.
- What does Private Alternative Care charge for services? For more information on rates, and services please contact our business office.
- What happens if for some reason my caregiver is unable to come to my home on a schedule day? PAC will work with you to ensure your home care needs are meet.
- Will I always have the same caregiver in my home? PAC provides a primary caregiver, and substitutes when needed.
If you would like to contact us, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 48 hours.
Or you can call us directly at (928)453-8622 between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM.
If you are seeking immediate medical care, call 911 or your physician.